You know how to look after your physical health…
but what about your mental and spiritual health?
Adding meditation to your life has many benefits, such as:
- Stress reduction
- Reduce anxiety naturally
- Improve overall sense of wellbeing
- Increase mental clarity
- Bring peacefulness to the heart and mind
- Reduce reactiveness and increase responsiveness
- Develop mind awareness
- Increase happiness
- Increase creativity
- Reduce and/or heal depression
- Increase insights
- Uncover your true self
A daily Sadhana (dedicated practice) is the perfect way to make meditation a part of your day so you can enjoy all these benefits, whilst providing a means to discovering your highest truth.
In this simple, straight-forward practice I will teach you how to add the practice of meditation to your life in a way that is maintainable for life, and not to mention enjoyable.
I’ve broken it down into 3 stages.
So if you only have 10mins available, just do the first stage.
If you have 20mins available, you can do stage 1 and 2.
And if you have 30mins – do the whole practice.
The challenge includes:
- Your simple step by step meditation program
- An audio file explaining what to do and how to do it
- A bonus Ayurvedic Psychology cheat sheet to help you understand how your mind operates and how you can adjust your lifestyle to make your mind your best friend (not your worst enemy!)
This is the number 1 self care practice that all my clients and students are raving about!
Try it for yourself and experience the benefits!
Sign up here now – starts next week!! Share it with a friend and take the challenge together!
See you in the challenge!